Author Topic: Misc Jeep Stuff - Old Bestop soft top from a TJ, winch cable, fairlead and remot  (Read 357 times)

Offline packinnova

• Forum User
Mods, I read through the rules again and I may have missed it, but I wasn't sure on the policy on linking to an outside site like Craigslist. If it's bad let me know and I'll just repost all the CL data and pics here and delete the links.  Just figured no point in reuploading stuff if I didn't have to.

The top appears to be a Bestop model(tag stitched in).  It's a take-off from another new...er...old TJ I acquired a couple of months ago.  It DOES have some damage.  The top itself didn't leak that I could tell, but the rear window had a tear(now duck taped), and the zipper on the driver side of the rear window was ripped from the seam.  I originally posted it all on CL here and pictures are included:
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pts/6235145950.html

The winch cable and fairlead were from a Smittybilt XRC8 from my little 4banger TJ.  I got a quadratec winch for it when the smittybilt died and it came with all new stuff.  The winch cable was only used a few times so there shouldn't be any major damage or frays or anything.  Posted it on CL as well along with pics:
https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pts/6235144755.html

I'll have the original steering(tie rods, drag link, pitman arm, etc...) available shortly.  I just swapped it out a couple of weekends ago for a heavy duty setup. 
'97 SpamCan
2.5" OME Lift
31" BFG KM2's
Smittybuilt Front and Rear and XRC8 Winch
-Who goes anywhere without a hi-lift?

Offline packinnova

• Forum User
All still available!
'97 SpamCan
2.5" OME Lift
31" BFG KM2's
Smittybuilt Front and Rear and XRC8 Winch
-Who goes anywhere without a hi-lift?

Offline schreiberaj

• Member 2017
Still available? is the tear on the side of the window or the top?