Author Topic: Members Map?  (Read 844 times)

Offline sauza

• Member 2017
  • 16 JKU Hard Rock, 17 WK2, 05 KJ, 97 TJ, 76 CJ5
Members Map?
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2017, 12:34:32 PM »
X

Offline sauza

• Member 2017
Members Map?
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2017, 12:46:53 PM »
X

Offline JK_HVGC

• Club President
Re: Re: Members Map?
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2017, 12:51:50 PM »

We should.  I am leaving for MOAB for two weeks, when I get back I am sure we will find an opportunity.

Redleg, I got my masters degree and everything going and trips and stuff.  Anyways my point is  I get back from Moab Jan 1.  Looking at my calendar Weekend January 5/6/7,   Weekend January 12/13/14/15? (Martin Luther King Day), and Weekend January 19/20/21 are all three great for me.   George Mason starts back and I have to finish my thesis over January-May so that period is a lot harder to get setup, but I probably will wheel once a month between Feb to May.

Any of those 3 weekends sound good to you?  I'd love to post something up in forums and get a crew together.

Maybe we can do AOAA one day, and Rausch the 2nd day.  Also since its a new calendar year I will have vacation and can add in a Friday prior, or we can put it next to holiday.

Thanks!

-Nathan
When you get to moab, make sure to run Pritchett Canyon, Rusty Nail, Area BFE, and Brittney Spears.

If you come back and say you ran Fins and Things, White Rim, Gemini Bridges, and Gold Bar Rim, I'm gonna be disappointed. 

Jeremy

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

-Fortune Favors the Bold
-If he needs one round of WP, then he needs one round of HE. If we're sending one round of HE, we might as well send 4, fire for effect.

Offline sauza

• Member 2017
Members Map?
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2017, 12:55:29 PM »
X

Offline Supertayt

• Member 2017
Re: Members Map?
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2017, 01:02:01 PM »
Man, it is getting deep in here. Dude, ease up on how much you know about trail ratings. It is honestly starting to sound like a rolling advertisement for AOAA. I’ve seen so many responses from you about “this = that” in trail ratings that it’s becoming silly. You should add a disclaimer at the end of your posts. “This silly comment brought to you by the fine folks and crazy difficult trails at AOAA and NOT Rausch Creek.”.

Start no, be no.
"C"

Offline Redleg

• Committee: Trail Rides
Re: Members Map?
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2017, 01:08:47 PM »

We should.  I am leaving for MOAB for two weeks, when I get back I am sure we will find an opportunity.

Redleg, I got my masters degree and everything going and trips and stuff.  Anyways my point is  I get back from Moab Jan 1.  Looking at my calendar Weekend January 5/6/7,   Weekend January 12/13/14/15? (Martin Luther King Day), and Weekend January 19/20/21 are all three great for me.   George Mason starts back and I have to finish my thesis over January-May so that period is a lot harder to get setup, but I probably will wheel once a month between Feb to May.

Any of those 3 weekends sound good to you?  I'd love to post something up in forums and get a crew together.

Maybe we can do AOAA one day, and Rausch the 2nd day.  Also since its a new calendar year I will have vacation and can add in a Friday prior, or we can put it next to holiday.

Thanks!

-Nathan

January is way to far out for me to plan right now, but I am sure we will be wheeling one of those weekends.  Rausch is a lot of fun in 10 degree weather.  And we will run you up the Reds and blacks.  We'll see about AOAA.  From what I have heard, its not really worth it.  But, I will try anything once.
Bill

Offline JK_HVGC

• Club President
Re: Re: Re: Members Map?
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2017, 01:14:26 PM »

Redleg, I got my masters degree and everything going and trips and stuff.  Anyways my point is  I get back from Moab Jan 1.  Looking at my calendar Weekend January 5/6/7,   Weekend January 12/13/14/15? (Martin Luther King Day), and Weekend January 19/20/21 are all three great for me.   George Mason starts back and I have to finish my thesis over January-May so that period is a lot harder to get setup, but I probably will wheel once a month between Feb to May.

Thanks!

-Nathan
When you get to moab, make sure to run Pritchett Canyon, Rusty Nail, Area BFE, and Brittney Spears.

If you come back and say you ran Fins and Things, White Rim, Gemini Bridges, and Gold Bar Rim, I'm gonna be disappointed. 

Jeremy

My Moab trip will not be as exciting as yours :<  I'm heading to vegas for our every other year trip to see the inlaws.   I have approval for basically a 1 day trip out of vegas ditching Christmas family to rent a jeep and play follow the leader ...    (yeh I know it sounds pretty lame).  I doubt I will get all of moab in in 1 day, but 1 day is better than zero days.

Next year we are planning a west coast trip (actually with our jeep) once I get out of my Thesis.   We are hoping to plan it around Jamboree Rubicon Trail.  Probably drive straight to Jamboree, then hit parks on the way back.  That way we don't break our mud monkey on the way to Rubicon.
At least you won't break anything on Rubicon, it's about a Rausch Blue.  I did Rubicon, Fordice, Moab, and CO all in one shot last year. 

-Fortune Favors the Bold
-If he needs one round of WP, then he needs one round of HE. If we're sending one round of HE, we might as well send 4, fire for effect.