Author Topic: Meyer Plow STP 7.5  (Read 101 times)

Offline stevevb

• Forum User
Meyer Plow STP 7.5
« on: November 30, 2017, 02:25:18 PM »
Plow from 91 Chevy K2500.. Meyer STP 7.5 poly plow. HAs heavy cutting edge and HD snow deflector, slick stick control, E-60 pump. Took it off my 91 K2500 a couple years ago its been sitting in garage since. Previous to that it was used for 2 years only on my driveway (maybe 800 ft) , and before that it was commercial lots (no road use). Never any problems with pump or rams, did have to reweld sector support after hitting a curb during an ice storm but its better than new. Disassembled and stored each year so pivot tubes are good. Cutting edge is decent and would give a couple of seasons of comm use- its a heavier 5/8? edge rather than the standard 3/8 or 1/2 original.
I have everything but the headlight modules for Chevy mounting... blade, pump, wiring, slick stick, truck side push bar and brackets, hoop with saber lights (teardrop) on extensions. Some frame to bracket bolts would be needed. All the parts are off the truck sitting in garage, located in 20882

text 240-447-8147.