Author Topic: Like new PS4, 500GB, games, controllers, charge dock, $220  (Read 342 times)

Offline Jeepsnbuses

• Member 2017
  • One man's trash is another man's treasure.
Like new PS4, 500GB, games, controllers, charge dock, $220
« on: December 13, 2017, 02:43:08 PM »
Sup team,

Parting ways with my near-new PS4 to make way for an Xbox One.  Not because the Xbox is better, but because my other three selfish best friends all have Xbox and I want to play FIFA online with them (they all live far away).  Remarkably, this will be the second Playstation I will have sold through the NVJA website.  Details:

- Lightly used PS4, 500GB, works like new, adult-owned
- All cables included
- Two genuine Sony wireless controllers with a charge dock (one controller's dock adapter is a little worn but still does the job). Otherwise the standard USB charger is included.
- Bunch of games including FIFA 15-17, NHL 16, Deadpool, Battlefield 1, No Man's Sky Limited Edition, and Fallout 4.
- I also think I have the original box and packing which will be included.  Would make an awesome Christmas/holiday gift.  

Located in Reston for $280.  Send me a message through the site or via contact information on this CL ad:

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/ele/d/playstation-4-with-2-wireless/6424138831.html
« Last Edit: December 14, 2017, 10:47:54 AM by Jeepsnbuses »
Jeep: 1987 Cherokee w/ 4.0, 242, D30/44, and some things
Jeep: 1986 CJ7 w/ 258, 5-speed ((SOLD))
DD: Thirsty 2008 Chevy Silverado
Tow rig: 1973 Thomas school bus RV conversion. It's slow.

- Adam

Offline Jeepsnbuses

• Member 2017
Re: Like new PS4, 500GB, games, controllers, charge dock, $220
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2017, 10:48:21 AM »
Did some math and came to the realization that this probably isn't worth $280.  Dropped to $220 OBO.

- Adam

Offline overhead

• Member 2017
  • Crap, someone call Trevor.
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2017, 11:27:01 AM »
Did some math and came to the realization that this probably isn't worth $280.  Dropped to $220 OBO.

I always begin to type these long drawn out hey man i see what you're looking to do here price wise but looing at the current market and yada yada yada posts. Thank you for dropping the price and tempting me. Wife would kill me if i bought something before christmas.
The only thing about a Yj that's reliable is its mechanic.

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

atjeep-Every time a YJ passes inspection, an angel gets it's wings.

Offline Jeepsnbuses

• Member 2017
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 12:55:28 PM »

I always begin to type these long drawn out hey man i see what you're looking to do here price wise but looing at the current market and yada yada yada posts. Thank you for dropping the price and tempting me. Wife would kill me if i bought something before christmas.

My bad doge.  FWIW my friend just offered me $200 and I may take it. 

Oddly, that same friend is one of the three friends mentioned in the description as the reason why I'm selling this to begin with.  Makes me wonder if there's some other weird conspiracy going on and I'm being taken advantage of.  Gamestop will give me approx. $160 for everything but at that price I'd rather just have it collecting dust.

- Adam

Offline overhead

• Member 2017
  • Crap, someone call Trevor.
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 02:07:19 PM »

My bad doge.  FWIW my friend just offered me $200 and I may take it. 

Oddly, that same friend is one of the three friends mentioned in the description as the reason why I'm selling this to begin with.  Makes me wonder if there's some other weird conspiracy going on and I'm being taken advantage of.  Gamestop will give me approx. $160 for everything but at that price I'd rather just have it collecting dust.

I'd take the $200 and run man, but i agree somethings fishy....

Usually I wrte those posts and delete them because some guys you say are way off in price and it just gets.... ugly
The only thing about a Yj that's reliable is its mechanic.

Joey to Mike- That's more like it! Never done.....just outta money at the moment.

atjeep-Every time a YJ passes inspection, an angel gets it's wings.

Offline Jeepsnbuses

• Member 2017
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2017, 11:45:00 AM »
Solddddd thanks Craigslist

- Adam