Author Topic: Hey Everyone Glad To Join In  (Read 66 times)

Offline Willys

• Forum User
Hey Everyone Glad To Join In
« on: December 20, 2017, 06:11:04 PM »
 :jw  Just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself to everyone. My Jeep lives in Ashburn VA. A lot of folks who have been to the car shows in the area have probably seen me around. Go to Cars and Cigars events whenever they have them and hit Crooked Run Brewery on occasion. Hoping to get more involved in Jeep stuff but my Willys isn't exactly an off road vehicle any more. Cheers everybody  :cheers

Offline smileyT

• Member 2017
  • TIP your Bartender and Waitstaff!
Re: Hey Everyone Glad To Join In
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 07:20:58 PM »
Welcome!

T
2000 TJ Sold
1996 Grand Cherokee lift, control arms, 2001 wj leather seats family owned since new!
2016 Jku sport 2.5 lift, Geo brackets, front, rear bumpers, winch w/ synthetic line, 35 nitto mt, aluminum paint matched fenders

Don't forget to tip your bar and waitstaff!