Author Topic: 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "Waggy" - FOR SALE - $1  (Read 166 times)

Offline xjtke611

• Forum User
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "Waggy" - FOR SALE - $1
« on: April 23, 2018, 02:49:22 PM »
Need to find a good home for the Waggy!

1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer with 360ci (5.9L) V8, TF727 auto transmission, Dana 44 (vacuum disconnect) front, AMC20 rear, Sitting on four good Dunlop Radial Rover AT 30x9.5r15 tires. Title is clean (currently on antique tags). Great restoration/resto-mod project.

Pics of the Waggy: https://photos.app.goo.gl/h6qSbpkJjqqcoUzJ3

Engine was rebuilt by the previous owner. He installed an Edelbrock carb and intake manifold along with a few other performance upgrades. Wiring is kind of a mess. There are some oil leaks. Primarily from the rear of the intake manifold gasket. I have a new gasket waiting to go in. Fan clutch needs to be replaced. I was going to swap in a Mark VIII electric fan and a new BJ Offroad aluminum radiator (radiator still in the box, included).  Additional parts (hoses, brackets, and a bunch of other stuff) will be included with the vehicle. I'm also throwing in parts for a "Razor" grill swap. Grille, hood bar, and round headlights. So you are getting alot for your money.

Body overall is in good shape with minor surface rust. Paint is in pretty bad shape. All chrome trim is complete and is in decent shape.  Frame is in great shape with no rust. All windows work including tailgate. However, all door windows need new divider channels to go up and down smoothly. Tailgate glass switch in tailgate is not working but dash switch does work.

Interior has a new headliner everything else is mostly original. Seats are leather and need to be recovered or replaced. Have almost all parts for AC except the compressor. Wiring under the dash is kind of a mess too.

Waggy hasn't been moved in about 4 years. Buyer must bring trailer for vehicle pickup.

PM me if interested.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 07:30:23 PM by xjtke611 »
Current Jeeps:
14 KL - Cherokee Trailhawk
81 CJ-8 Scrambler
84 SJ - Grand Wagoneer - FOR SALE!!!

Offline xjtke611

• Forum User
Re: 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "Waggy" - FOR SALE - $400
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 05:59:34 PM »
Dropping Price - $400 obo
Current Jeeps:
81 CJ-8 Scrambler

Offline xjtke611

• Forum User
Re: 1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer "Waggy" - FOR SALE - $1
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2018, 07:29:43 PM »
I gotta get it gone!!! $1 and she's all yours!!!!! I'm still including all the parts mentioned before. You still gotta bring a trailer though...
Current Jeeps:
81 CJ-8 Scrambler